Traveling Luck for Vatnadalsbót, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Vatnadalsbot?What's around Vatnadalsbot?
Wikipedia near Vatnadalsbot
Where to stay near Vatnadalsbót
The timezone in Vatnadalsbot is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:39 and Sunset at 23:30. It's light
Latitude. 65.583333300000007°, Longitude. -24.3666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vatnadalsbót, in (IC34), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (6.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (2.1km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (11.1km)
- an area of breaking waves caused by the meeting of currents or by waves moving against the current.
- Látraröst (13.1km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Látravatn (7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sléttanes (10.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (8.6km)
Airports close to Vatnadalsbót
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (19.6km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (80.3km)