Traveling Luck for Vatnadalur, (IC34), Iceland
Where is Vatnadalur?What's around Vatnadalur?
Wikipedia near Vatnadalur
Where to stay near Vatnadalur
The timezone in Vatnadalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:06 and Sunset at 01:11. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5833333°, Longitude. -24.3166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Vatnadalur, in (IC34), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Stæðavötn (5.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Djúpboði (3.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Rauðasandshreppur (9.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Arnarnúpur (10.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Látravatn (8.6km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Sléttanes (12.9km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Brúðgumaskarð (7km)
Airports close to Vatnadalur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (17.2km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (78.6km)