Traveling Luck for Beruvík, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Beruvik?What's around Beruvik?
Wikipedia near Beruvik
Where to stay near Beruvík
The timezone in Beruvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:43 and Sunset at 00:30. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8166667°, Longitude. -23.9833333°
Geographic features & Photographs around Beruvík, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (8.8km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Hólahólar (4.2km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Vikurklettur (6.7km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Svörtulofta-Svið (13.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hellissandur (12.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (10.7km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Kerlingarfoss (13.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (11.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (7.8km)
Airports close to Beruvík
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (85.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (119.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (130.2km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (149.8km)