Traveling Luck for Beruvíkurhraun, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Beruvikurhraun?What's around Beruvikurhraun?
Wikipedia near Beruvikurhraun
Where to stay near Beruvíkurhraun
The timezone in Beruvikurhraun is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:37 and Sunset at 23:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.783333299999995°, Longitude. -23.850000000000001°
Geographic features & Photographs around Beruvíkurhraun, in (IC29), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (9.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (6.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lónbjörg (4km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Saxhólsdalur (8.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (8.5km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (5.7km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (6.6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (5.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (8.3km)
Airports close to Beruvíkurhraun
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (89.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (112.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (122.5km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (152km)