Traveling Luck for Botnsfjall, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Botnsfjall?What's around Botnsfjall?
Wikipedia near Botnsfjall
Where to stay near Botnsfjall
The timezone in Botnsfjall is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:43 and Sunset at 00:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.783333299999995°, Longitude. -23.6666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Botnsfjall, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Göltur (6.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (8.8km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hraunlandarif (6.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Valafell (10.9km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kambur (6.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Lóndrangar (8.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Kirkjuboði (8.5km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (2.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Breiðavík (5.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (6.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (4.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (0.8km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Purkhóll (9.1km)
Airports close to Botnsfjall
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (90.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (107.3km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (115.5km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (150.2km)