Traveling Luck for Breiðuvíkurhreppur, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Breiduvikurhreppur?What's around Breiduvikurhreppur?
Wikipedia near Breiduvikurhreppur
Where to stay near Breiðuvíkurhreppur
Also known as Breidavikur Hreppur, Breiðavíkur Hreppur
The timezone in Breiduvikurhreppur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:43 and Sunset at 00:29. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7833333°, Longitude. -23.8°
Geographic features & Photographs around Breiðuvíkurhreppur, in (IC29), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (10km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (5.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Saxhólsdalur (9.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (6.1km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (4.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (4.1km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (3.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (5.8km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Purkhóll (4.2km)
Airports close to Breiðuvíkurhreppur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (90.1km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (110.8km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (120.6km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (151.4km)