Traveling Luck for Dagverðará, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Dagverdara?What's around Dagverdara?
Wikipedia near Dagverdara
Where to stay near Dagverðará
The timezone in Dagverdara is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:46 and Sunset at 23:17. It's light
Latitude. 64.75°, Longitude. -23.699999999999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Dagverðará, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Göltur (5.3km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (5.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tröllakirkja (10.8km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Kambsheiði (12.3km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (6.3km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (4km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Purkhóll (6.6km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hraunlandarif (9.5km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Breiðuvíkurhreppur (6.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lónbjörg (8.3km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kambur (10.2km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (2.1km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Breiðavík (8.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Kirkjuboði (10.1km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (8.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (4km)
Airports close to Dagverðará
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (94.5km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (104.9km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (114.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (154.3km)