Traveling Luck for Hrói, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Hroi?What's around Hroi?
Wikipedia near Hroi
Where to stay near Hrói
The timezone in Hroi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:35 and Sunset at 17:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8667°, Longitude. -23.7333°
Satellite map around Hrói
Loading map of Hrói and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Hrói, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Helgastaðir (4.2km)
- Innribugur (5.1km)
- Vaðstakksheiði (5.1km)
- Sveinsstaðir (5.1km)
- Fróðá (6.1km)
- Skarð (6.3km)
- Klettakot (6.9km)
- Þæfusteinn (6.9km)
- Stóra-Virki (7.1km)
- Haukabrekka (7.6km)
- Forna Fróðá (7.6km)
- Hlíð (7.7km)
- Geirakot (8.4km)
- Háarif (8.8km)
- Stóra-Hella (8.8km)
- Hraunskarð (9.4km)
- Litla-Hella (9.4km)
- Gröf (9.4km)
- Hamraendar (9.4km)
Accommodation around Hrói
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (5.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Svaða (8.8km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Prestahraun (9.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gerðuberg (0.8km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Keflavík (9.4km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Grímsstaðir (9.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Rif (7.1km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (6km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (7.8km)
Airports close to Hrói
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (80.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (117.4km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (124.4km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (141.3km)