Traveling Luck for Kerlingarfoss, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Kerlingarfoss?What's around Kerlingarfoss?
Wikipedia near Kerlingarfoss
Where to stay near Kerlingarfoss
The timezone in Kerlingarfoss is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:38 and Sunset at 23:27. It's light
Latitude. 64.9°, Longitude. -23.8°
Geographic features & Photographs around Kerlingarfoss, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sveinsstaðir (0km)
- Vaðstakksheiði (0km)
- Skarð (1.6km)
- Stóra-Virki (2.1km)
- Þæfusteinn (2.5km)
- Stóra-Hella (3.8km)
- Háarif (4km)
- Hraunskarð (4.5km)
- Litla-Hella (4.5km)
- Helgastaðir (4.9km)
- Innribugur (6.6km)
- Gufuskálar (7.4km)
- Fróðá (9.3km)
- Saxhóll (9.4km)
- Haukabrekka (9.9km)
- Forna Fróðá (9.9km)
- Klettakot (10.1km)
- Geirakot (10.7km)
- Hlíð (10.9km)
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (4.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Svaða (8.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gerðuberg (5.7km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Kambsheiði (10.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (9.8km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (8.5km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Saxhólar (9.1km)
Airports close to Kerlingarfoss
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (76.6km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (122.4km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (129.4km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (138.2km)