Traveling Luck for Koþraun, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Kotraun?What's around Kotraun?
Wikipedia near Kotraun
Where to stay near Koþraun
The timezone in Kotraun is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:36 and Sunset at 16:06. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8000°, Longitude. -23.9500°
Satellite map around Koþraun
Loading map of Koþraun and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Koþraun, in (IC29), Iceland
Accommodation around Koþraun
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (9.2km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (10.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (9.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (11.7km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (9.9km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (9.7km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (13.4km)
Airports close to Koþraun
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (87.8km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (116.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (127.7km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (151.3km)