Traveling Luck for Lónbjörg, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Lonbjorg?What's around Lonbjorg?
Wikipedia near Lonbjorg
Where to stay near Lónbjörg
The timezone in Lonbjorg is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:45 and Sunset at 00:28. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.75°, Longitude. -23.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Lónbjörg, in (IC29), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (13.6km)
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Göltur (13.4km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (3.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Breiðuvíkurhreppur (5.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lónbjörg (0km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Saxhólsdalur (11.8km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (9.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (9.2km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (8.4km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (8.2km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Dritvíkurgrunn (11.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (9.9km)
Airports close to Lónbjörg
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (93.8km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (109.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (120.9km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (155.9km)