Traveling Luck for Malarrif, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Malarrif?What's around Malarrif?
Wikipedia near Malarrif
Where to stay near Malarrif
Also known as Malarif
The timezone in Malarrif is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:45 and Sunset at 00:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7333333°, Longitude. -23.8°
Geographic features & Photographs around Malarrif, in (IC29), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Göltur (9.9km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hraunlandarif (14.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Breiðuvíkurhreppur (5.8km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Lónbjörg (3.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Saxhólsdalur (14.5km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Breiðavík (13.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (9.8km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (7.1km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (8.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Dritvíkurgrunn (12.6km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (8.2km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Purkhóll (2.6km)
Airports close to Malarrif
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (95.9km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (106km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (117.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (157.1km)