Traveling Luck for Öndverðarnes, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Ondverdarnes?What's around Ondverdarnes?
Wikipedia near Ondverdarnes
Where to stay near Öndverðarnes
Also known as Ondverdhanes, Öndverdhanes
The timezone in Ondverdarnes is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:56 and Sunset at 23:10. It's light
Latitude. 64.8833333°, Longitude. -24.05°
Geographic features & Photographs around Öndverðarnes, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (10.1km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Kolluáll (15.2km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Svörtuloft (2.1km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Vikurklettur (15.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Hólahólar (12.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Nesbrún (12.6km)
- the slope seaward from the shelf edge to the beginning of a continental rise or the point where there is a general reduction in slope.
- Svörtulofta-Svið (12.6km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (16km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Kerlingarfoss (12.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (4.1km)
Airports close to Öndverðarnes
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (78.2km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (127.4km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (137.5km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (143.3km)