Traveling Luck for Saxhóll, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Saxholl?What's around Saxholl?
Wikipedia near Saxholl
Where to stay near Saxhóll
The timezone in Saxholl is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:52 and Sunset at 23:13. It's light
Latitude. 64.85°, Longitude. -23.95°
Geographic features & Photographs around Saxhóll, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (5.3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Vikurklettur (9.8km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Hólahólar (7.8km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (9.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Kerlingarfoss (9.4km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (11.5km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (4km)
Airports close to Saxhóll
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (82km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (121.4km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (131.2km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (145.6km)