Traveling Luck for Skál, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Skal?What's around Skal?
Wikipedia near Skal
Where to stay near Skál
The timezone in Skal is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:41 and Sunset at 00:31. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.849999999999994°, Longitude. -23.816666699999999°
Geographic features & Photographs around Skál, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (2.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gerðuberg (5.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (9.2km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (6.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (8.4km)
Airports close to Skál
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (82.3km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (117.8km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (126.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (144km)