Traveling Luck for Skarðsvík, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Skardsvik?What's around Skardsvik?
Wikipedia near Skardsvik
Where to stay near Skarðsvík
The timezone in Skardsvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:39 and Sunset at 23:28. It's light
Latitude. 64.883333300000004°, Longitude. -23.983333300000002°
Geographic features & Photographs around Skarðsvík, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (6.9km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Vikurklettur (14km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Hólahólar (11.8km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Nesbrún (11.7km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (13.2km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Kerlingarfoss (9.3km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (0.8km)
Airports close to Skarðsvík
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (78.1km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (125.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (135km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (142.3km)