Traveling Luck for Sönghellir, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Songhellir?What's around Songhellir?
Wikipedia near Songhellir
Where to stay near Sönghellir
The timezone in Songhellir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:39 and Sunset at 23:25. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7833333°, Longitude. -23.7166667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Sönghellir, in (IC29), Iceland
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Göltur (8.2km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hraunlandarif (8.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (7.1km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Tröllakirkja (10.7km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Kambur (8.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Breiðavík (8.3km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (2.5km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Kambsheiði (9.2km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (4.6km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (0km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (2.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (1.7km)
- a generally circular saucer or bowl-shaped depression caused by volcanic or meteorite explosive action.
- Purkhóll (7km)
Airports close to Sönghellir
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (90.6km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (108.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (117.4km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (150.6km)