Traveling Luck for Svörtutindar, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Svortutindar?What's around Svortutindar?
Wikipedia near Svortutindar
Where to stay near Svörtutindar
The timezone in Svortutindar is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:42 and Sunset at 23:23. It's light
Latitude. 64.833333300000007°, Longitude. -23.8666667°
Geographic features & Photographs around Svörtutindar, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (4km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Vikurklettur (8.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Hólahólar (7.1km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (5.3km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (9.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Kerlingarfoss (8.4km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (7.6km)
Airports close to Svörtutindar
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (84.1km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (117.5km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (126.8km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (146.5km)