Traveling Luck for Vikurklettur, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Vikurklettur?What's around Vikurklettur?
Wikipedia near Vikurklettur
Where to stay near Vikurklettur
The timezone in Vikurklettur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:20 and Sunset at 15:33. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.7667°, Longitude. -23.9167°
Satellite map around Vikurklettur
Loading map of Vikurklettur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vikurklettur, in (IC29), Iceland
Accommodation around Vikurklettur
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (12.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Malarrif (7km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Saxhólsdalur (9.7km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Bárðalaug (11.6km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Hellnar (13.4km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (9.4km)
- an underground passageway or chamber, or cavity on the side of a cliff.
- Sönghellir (10.1km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (9.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Dritvíkurgrunn (12.4km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Gufuskálamóða (13.8km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Kýrskarð (11.7km)
Airports close to Vikurklettur
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (91.7km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (112.6km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (124km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (154.6km)