Traveling Luck for Kötlugrunn, (IC37), Iceland
Where is Kotlugrunn?What's around Kotlugrunn?
Wikipedia near Kotlugrunn
Where to stay near Kötlugrunn
The timezone in Kotlugrunn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:44 and Sunset at 15:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 63.4000°, Longitude. -18.2333°
Satellite map around Kötlugrunn
Loading map of Kötlugrunn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kötlugrunn, in (IC37), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Mýrar (12.8km)
- Sandasel (13.7km)
- Sandar (13.7km)
- Nýibær (15.7km)
- Rofabær (15.7km)
- Hraunbær (15.7km)
- Kotey (15.8km)
- Fjósakot (15.8km)
- Jórvíkurhryggir (17.1km)
- Herjólfsstaðir (17.2km)
- Strönd (17.5km)
- Efriey (17.7km)
- Hóll (17.7km)
- Auðnar (18.1km)
- Holt (18.3km)
- Skálmarbær (19.6km)
- Lyngar (20.2km)
- Undirhraun (21.5km)
Accommodation around Kötlugrunn
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Mýrnatangi (5.8km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Skaftár-Djúp (22.4km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Alviðruhamrar (11.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bæjarhólmur (13.7km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sandaoddi (17.6km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Leiðvallarhólmar (19.8km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Beraflóð (21.4km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Skollablár (14.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Kötlugrunn (0km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Gvendaráll (18.1km)
Airports close to Kötlugrunn
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (107.3km)
Hornafjordur(HFN), Hofn, Iceland (186.9km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (209.8km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (236.7km)