Traveling Luck for Skaftár-Djúp, (IC37), Iceland
Where is Skaftar-Djup?What's around Skaftar-Djup?
Wikipedia near Skaftar-Djup
Where to stay near Skaftár-Djúp
The timezone in Skaftar-Djup is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 06:52 and Sunset at 19:42. It's light
Latitude. 63.3333°, Longitude. -17.8333°
Satellite map around Skaftár-Djúp
Loading map of Skaftár-Djúp and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skaftár-Djúp, in (IC37), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Sandasel (29.4km)
- Kotey (29.7km)
- Fjósakot (29.7km)
- Rofabær (30.3km)
- Nýibær (30.3km)
- Auðnar (30.3km)
- Sandar (30.6km)
- Hóll (31.3km)
- Efriey (31.3km)
- Lyngar (31.5km)
- Mýrar (32.7km)
- Strönd (32.9km)
- Syðrifljótar (34.3km)
- Syðri-Hóll (34.5km)
- Hnausar (35.6km)
- Syðri-Steinsmýri (35.8km)
- Efri-Fljótar (36.2km)
- Neðri-Steinsmýri (36.2km)
- Jórvíkurhryggir (36.4km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Mýrnatangi (25km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Selhraun (29.8km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Skaftár-Djúp (0km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Leiðvallarhreppur (34.5km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Alviðruhamrar (33.6km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Sjónarhóll (29.8km)
- tracts of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Steinsmýri (36.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bæjarhólmur (30.6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Eldvatnsós (35.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Sandaoddi (34km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Leiðvallarhólmar (36.6km)
- a shore zone of coarse unconsolidated sediment that extends from the low-water line to the highest reach of storm waves.
- Meðallandsfjörur (25.9km)
- an extensive area of comparatively level to gently undulating land, lacking surface irregularities, and usually adjacent to a higher area.
- Beraflóð (29.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Skollablár (32.5km)
- a diverging branch flowing out of a main stream and rejoining it downstream.
- Gvendaráll (35.8km)
Airports close to Skaftár-Djúp
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (128.8km)
Hornafjordur(HFN), Hofn, Iceland (175.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (232.1km)