Traveling Luck for Borðeyri, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Bordeyri?What's around Bordeyri?
Wikipedia near Bordeyri
Where to stay near Borðeyri
Also known as Brodeyri, Broðeyri
The timezone in Bordeyri is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:59 and Sunset at 17:15. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.2000°, Longitude. -21.1000°
Satellite map around Borðeyri
Loading map of Borðeyri and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Borðeyri, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Fallandastaðir (1.6km)
- Valdasteinsstaðir (1.9km)
- Gilstaðir (3.1km)
- Oddstaðir (3.1km)
- Þóroddsstaðir (4km)
- Borðeyri (4.2km)
- Brandagil (4.6km)
- Geiþóll (4.6km)
- Reykir (5.8km)
- Fjarðarhorn (5.8km)
- Háls (6.2km)
- Kjörseyri (6.3km)
- Kvíslasel (6.5km)
- Laxárdalur (7.6km)
- Fagrabrekka (7.7km)
- Bálkastaðir (8.1km)
- Hlaðhamar (8.7km)
- Kollafoss (9.2km)
- Tannstaðabakki (9.7km)
- Melar (9.7km)
- Tannstaðir (9.7km)
- Hrútatunga (9.8km)
- Huppahlíð (10.5km)
- Skeggjastaðir (10.5km)
Accommodation around Borðeyri
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Hvalshöfðagil (5.3km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Fýlingjavötn (3.3km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Sandhólahraun (5.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hrútey (7.9km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Bæjarnes (10.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Þóroddsstaðahraun (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Mýrdalur (9.9km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Reykjahver (5.8km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Laxárdalsheiði (9.8km)
Airports close to Borðeyri
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (131.4km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (139.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (144.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (150.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (155.7km)