Traveling Luck for Dagverðardalur, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Dagverdardalur?What's around Dagverdardalur?
Wikipedia near Dagverdardalur
Where to stay near Dagverðardalur
Also known as Dagverdardalur, Dogurdardal, Dögurdardal
The timezone in Dagverdardalur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:49 and Sunset at 17:31. It's light
Latitude. 66.0833°, Longitude. -21.8000°
Satellite map around Dagverðardalur
Loading map of Dagverðardalur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Dagverðardalur, in (IC30), Iceland
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Drangaháls (9.7km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Árneshreppur (3km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Austurklakkur (9.7km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Fellsegg (11.8km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangavíkurhólmar (10.1km)
- a land area, more prominent than a point, projecting into the sea and marking a notable change in coastal direction.
- Seljanes (7.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Skerjasund (8.7km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Ófeigsfjarðarheiði (7.5km)
Airports close to Dagverðardalur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (62.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (119.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (135.5km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (183.4km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (206.7km)