Traveling Luck for Drangar, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Drangar?What's around Drangar?
Wikipedia near Drangar
Where to stay near Drangar
Also known as Drangabar, Drangabær
The timezone in Drangar is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:15 and Sunset at 16:02. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1833°, Longitude. -21.8667°
Satellite map around Drangar
Loading map of Drangar and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Drangar, in (IC30), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tröllkonugil (7.8km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hæstimúli (2.3km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Fauskavík (2.5km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Svalbarði (6.2km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Bjarnarfjörður (6.1km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Fossadalsheiði (10.3km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Skerjasund (8km)
Airports close to Drangar
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (61.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (123.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (138.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (189.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (210.5km)