Traveling Luck for Geirólfsnúpur, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Geirolfsnupur?What's around Geirolfsnupur?
Wikipedia near Geirolfsnupur
Where to stay near Geirólfsnúpur
Also known as Geirolfsgnupur, Geirólfsgnúpur
The timezone in Geirolfsnupur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 04:59 and Sunset at 21:53. It's light
Latitude. 66.2667°, Longitude. -21.9833°
Satellite map around Geirólfsnúpur
Loading map of Geirólfsnúpur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Geirólfsnúpur, in (IC30), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tröllkonugil (9.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangey (6.6km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hæstimúli (10.1km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drangafjall (13.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Ernir (13km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangahólmar (7.4km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Fossadalsheiði (5km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Meyjarvatn (9.7km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Strandabrekar (9.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Svartaskarð (12.6km)
Airports close to Geirólfsnúpur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (59.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (144.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (197.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (217km)