Traveling Luck for Grímsey, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Grimsey?What's around Grimsey?
Wikipedia near Grimsey
Where to stay near Grímsey
Also known as Grims
The timezone in Grimsey is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:18 and Sunset at 15:12. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6833°, Longitude. -21.4000°
Satellite map around Grímsey
Loading map of Grímsey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Grímsey, in (IC30), Iceland
Accommodation around Grímsey
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hverabrún (7.5km)
- a heap of stones erected as a landmark or for other purposes.
- Lautenantavarða (7.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Kirkjubólshreppur (8.2km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Göngustaðir (5.8km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Steingrímsfjörður (7.4km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Grímseyjarsund (1.6km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Leirtjörn (6km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hvalsá (7.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Valshöfði (8.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Geirskarð (7.8km)
Airports close to Grímsey
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (93.1km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (123.8km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (128.6km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (159.2km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (182.6km)