Traveling Luck for Litla Fjarðarhorn, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Litla Fjardarhorn?What's around Litla Fjardarhorn?
Wikipedia near Litla Fjardarhorn
Where to stay near Litla Fjarðarhorn
Also known as Litla Fjardarhorn
The timezone in Litla Fjardarhorn is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:04 and Sunset at 00:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.5667°, Longitude. -21.4833°
Satellite map around Litla Fjarðarhorn
Loading map of Litla Fjarðarhorn and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Litla Fjarðarhorn, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
Accommodation around Litla Fjarðarhorn
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Haugbjörg (8.4km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Birgisvík (8.4km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Kollafjörður (2.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkubunki (7.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Svartifoss (3.1km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Hvalsá (7km)
- a narrow zone bordering a waterbody which covers and uncovers at high and low water, respectively.
- Galmaströnd (7.8km)
Airports close to Litla Fjarðarhorn
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (97km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (119.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (138.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (163.9km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (168.7km)