Traveling Luck for Prestbakki, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Prestbakki?What's around Prestbakki?
Wikipedia near Prestbakki
Where to stay near Prestbakki
Also known as Trestbakki, Þrestbakki
The timezone in Prestbakki is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:23 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 65.3167°, Longitude. -21.2000°
Satellite map around Prestbakki
Loading map of Prestbakki and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Prestbakki, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Bær (1.9km)
- Ljótunnarstaðir (1.9km)
- Hrafnadalur (3.8km)
- Kollsá (4km)
- Jónssel (5km)
- Bakkasel (5.6km)
- Litla-Hvalsá (5.8km)
- Hlaðhamar (5.9km)
- Tannstaðabakki (6.2km)
- Mýrar (6.5km)
- Tannstaðir (6.9km)
- Bessastaðir (7.5km)
- Stóra-Hvalsá (7.7km)
- Laxárdalur (7.7km)
- Kjörseyri (8.1km)
- Tjarnarkot (9.1km)
- Reykir (9.1km)
- Borgir (9.7km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Prestbakkaflögur (1.9km)
- Nónfjall (1.9km)
- Hrafnadalsfjall (4.9km)
- Papafell (5.6km)
- Bessaborg (6km)
- Dyngja (6.3km)
- Litlafell (6.8km)
- Bakkafell (6.8km)
- Háaþúfa (7.7km)
- Stórhóll (8.3km)
- Viðibunga (8.3km)
- Helgafell (8.7km)
- Bessastaðahraun (9km)
- Dagmálabunga (9.1km)
- Nónfjall (9.7km)
- Elliði (9.7km)
- Sandfell (10km)
Accommodation around Prestbakki
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Fiskivötn (8.3km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Ytri-Torfustaðahreppur (9.9km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Kollsárhæðir (4.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Hrútey (6.6km)
- a conspicuous, isolated rocky mass.
- Laugarstapi (7.6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Hrútafjörður (4.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hvalsárdalur (7.1km)
- a place where ground water flows naturally out of the ground.
- Reykjahver (9.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Prestbakki (0km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Markhöfði (6.8km)
Airports close to Prestbakki
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (126.3km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (136.4km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (142.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (144.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (155.9km)