Traveling Luck for Rönd, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Rond?What's around Rond?
Wikipedia near Rond
Where to stay near Rönd
Also known as Randarfjall
The timezone in Rond is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:30 and Sunset at 17:54. It's light
Latitude. 66.2167°, Longitude. -22.0333°
Satellite map around Rönd
Loading map of Rönd and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Rönd, in (IC30), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Tröllkonugil (3.9km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangey (5.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Hæstimúli (6.7km)
- tracts of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Drangahólmar (7km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Fossadalsheiði (2.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Svartaskarð (10.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- (( Norđur-Ísafjarđarsýsla )) (11.7km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Fauskavík (6.5km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Drangafjall (11km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Drangajökull (12.7km)
Airports close to Rönd
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (54.8km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (119.4km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (146.2km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (198.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (218.6km)