Traveling Luck for Skottasker, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Skottasker?What's around Skottasker?
Wikipedia near Skottasker
Where to stay near Skottasker
Also known as Skottar
The timezone in Skottasker is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:10 and Sunset at 16:01. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6167°, Longitude. -21.3333°
Satellite map around Skottasker
Loading map of Skottasker and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Skottasker, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
Accommodation around Skottasker
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tólfmannaboði (10.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Stóraskarðsborgir (4.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kýrhamar (4.6km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Birgisvík (10.6km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Kollafjörður (6.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Brekkubunki (9.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Grímseyjarsund (9.1km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hrafnaborg (9.8km)
Airports close to Skottasker
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (99.7km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (126.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (129.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (156.3km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (175.5km)