Traveling Luck for Steingrímsfjörður, (IC30), Iceland
Where is Steingrimsfjordur?What's around Steingrimsfjordur?
Wikipedia near Steingrimsfjordur
Where to stay near Steingrímsfjörður
Also known as Steingrims Fiord, Steingrims Fjord, Steingrims Fjörd
The timezone in Steingrimsfjordur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:44 and Sunset at 14:57. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.6667°, Longitude. -21.5500°
Satellite map around Steingrímsfjörður
Loading map of Steingrímsfjörður and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Steingrímsfjörður, in (IC30), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hverabrún (5.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Hamarsvötn (6.6km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Tólfmannaboði (7.5km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Naustavík (3.7km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Steingrímsfjörður (0km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Helluháls (5.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Grímseyjarsund (5.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Lanarvatn (7.9km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Hrafnaborg (3.9km)
Airports close to Steingrímsfjörður
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (87.8km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (116.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (135.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (166.4km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (179.8km)