Traveling Luck for Ólafsvík, (IC29), Iceland
Where is Olafsvik?What's around Olafsvik?
Wikipedia near Olafsvik
Where to stay near Ólafsvík
The timezone in Olafsvik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 05:24 and Sunset at 21:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.8833°, Longitude. -23.7167°
Satellite map around Ólafsvík
Loading map of Ólafsvík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ólafsvík, in (IC29), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Helgastaðir (2.1km)
- Innribugur (3.1km)
- Vaðstakksheiði (4.6km)
- Sveinsstaðir (4.6km)
- Fróðá (4.9km)
- Klettakot (5.8km)
- Skarð (6.1km)
- Haukabrekka (6.1km)
- Forna Fróðá (6.1km)
- Stóra-Virki (6.3km)
- Hlíð (6.6km)
- Þæfusteinn (6.9km)
- Geirakot (6.9km)
- Háarif (7.6km)
- Stóra-Hella (8.4km)
- Hrísar (8.5km)
- Hraunskarð (9.1km)
- Litla-Hella (9.1km)
- Ós (9.1km)
- Nýlenda (9.1km)
- Lómakot (9.3km)
Accommodation around Ólafsvík
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Blágil (6.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Svaða (6.7km)
- lava area;
- an area of solidified lava.
- Prestahraun (9.9km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Gerðuberg (1.9km)
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Keflavík (9.1km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Rif (6.3km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Löngubrekkur (9.3km)
- a dome-shaped mass of glacial ice covering an area of mountain summits or other high lands; smaller than an ice sheet.
- Snæfellsjökull (8.1km)
- pointed elevations atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic features.
- Þríhyrningur (9.8km)
Airports close to Ólafsvík
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (79.1km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (118.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (125.1km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (139.2km)