Traveling Luck for Balafell, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Balafell?What's around Balafell?
Wikipedia near Balafell
Where to stay near Balafell
The timezone in Balafell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:32 and Sunset at 15:59. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0333°, Longitude. -15.7333°
Satellite map around Balafell
Loading map of Balafell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Balafell, in (IC21), Iceland
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Dimmugljúfur (11km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Búrfellsvötn (9.5km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Álandstunga (5.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Svalbarðshreppur (6.6km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Skessuhamar (8.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kollhólsflóar (10.9km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hölknárdalur (7.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grænavatnshnúkur (10.4km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Geldingafoss (11.1km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vatnsendaskarð (0.8km)
Airports close to Balafell
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (47.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (80.4km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (107.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (119.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (150.1km)