Traveling Luck for Vatnsendaskarð, (IC21), Iceland
Where is Vatnsendaskard?What's around Vatnsendaskard?
Wikipedia near Vatnsendaskard
Where to stay near Vatnsendaskarð
The timezone in Vatnsendaskard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:38 and Sunset at 15:51. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0333°, Longitude. -15.7500°
Satellite map around Vatnsendaskarð
Loading map of Vatnsendaskarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Vatnsendaskarð, in (IC21), Iceland
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Dimmugljúfur (11.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Búrfellsvötn (8.8km)
- rounded elevations of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- Álandstunga (5.8km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Svalbarðshreppur (6.3km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Skessuhamar (8.8km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Kollhólsflóar (11.6km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Hölknárdalur (7.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Grænavatnshnúkur (11.1km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Geldingafoss (11.5km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Vatnsendaskarð (0km)
Airports close to Vatnsendaskarð
Kopasker(OPA), Kopasker, Iceland (46.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (79.6km)
Egilsstadir(EGS), Egilsstadir, Iceland (108.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (118.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (149.3km)