Traveling Luck for Æðey, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Adey?What's around Adey?
Wikipedia near Adey
Where to stay near Æðey
Also known as Aed, Aeð
The timezone in Adey is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:36 and Sunset at 15:54. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.1000°, Longitude. -22.6667°
Satellite map around Æðey
Loading map of Æðey and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Æðey, in (IC19), Iceland
Accommodation around Æðey
- conspicuous, isolated rocky masses.
- Fjóssker (9.7km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Æðarsker (6.2km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Snæfjallahreppur (4.5km)
- a subordinate ridge projecting outward from a hill, mountain or other elevation.
- Sauðhyrna (11.7km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Sandeyrarós (9.1km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Hávarðsstaðir (2.5km)
- a long, narrow, steep-walled, deep-water arm of the sea at high latitudes, usually along mountainous coasts.
- Kaldalón (11.1km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bæjahlíð (6.3km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lóndjúp (7.4km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Dalsheiði (12.1km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Æðeyjarsund (3.9km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ármúli (10.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Möngufoss (4.2km)
- a break in a mountain range or other high obstruction, used for transportation from one side to the other [See also gap].
- Dynjandisskarð (10.7km)
Airports close to Æðey
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (22.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (88.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (176km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (223.7km)