Traveling Luck for Bænahús, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Banahus?What's around Banahus?
Wikipedia near Banahus
Where to stay near Bænahús
Also known as Baenshus, Baenshús
The timezone in Banahus is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:05 and Sunset at 16:18. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.0167°, Longitude. -22.4500°
Satellite map around Bænahús
Loading map of Bænahús and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bænahús, in (IC19), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Laugaland (3.7km)
- Ármúli (3.9km)
- Hamar (4.5km)
- Laugalandssel (5.1km)
- Skjaldfönn (5.1km)
- Hraundalur (6.3km)
- Lónseyri (7.8km)
- Þernuvík (8.1km)
- Látrakot (8.6km)
- Hallstaðir (8.7km)
- Hagakot (8.9km)
- Sveinhús (9.7km)
- Sundlaug (9.7km)
- Hrafnabjörg (10.2km)
- Strandsel (10.2km)
- Hafnardalur (10.4km)
- Skálavík (10.7km)
- Blámýri (10.9km)
- Birnustaðir (11.1km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Langasker (9.5km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Borgarey (5.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Bæjahlíð (10.4km)
- a coastal indentation between two capes or headlands, larger than a cove but smaller than a gulf.
- Lóndjúp (7km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Ármúli (5.8km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Selfoss (10.2km)
Airports close to Bænahús
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (32.6km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (89.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (166.7km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (211.9km)