Traveling Luck for Eilífstindur, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Eilifstindur?What's around Eilifstindur?
Wikipedia near Eilifstindur
Where to stay near Eilífstindur
The timezone in Eilifstindur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:11 and Sunset at 14:38. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4500°, Longitude. -22.4000°
Satellite map around Eilífstindur
Loading map of Eilífstindur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eilífstindur, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (8.1km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (7.9km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (4.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (2.3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (9km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (7.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (3.6km)
Airports close to Eilífstindur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (56.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (127.2km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (166.3km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (223.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (239.6km)