Traveling Luck for Forvaði, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Forvadi?What's around Forvadi?
Wikipedia near Forvadi
Where to stay near Forvaði
The timezone in Forvadi is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 11:58 and Sunset at 14:46. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4333°, Longitude. -22.4000°
Satellite map around Forvaði
Loading map of Forvaði and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Forvaði, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (6.2km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (8.6km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (2.3km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (5km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (3km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (3.6km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (7.4km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (9.7km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (4.9km)
Airports close to Forvaði
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (55.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (125.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (166km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (222.5km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (239.2km)