Traveling Luck for Kálfatindur, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Kalfatindur?What's around Kalfatindur?
Wikipedia near Kalfatindur
Where to stay near Kálfatindur
The timezone in Kalfatindur is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:13 and Sunset at 14:36. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4667°, Longitude. -22.4167°
Satellite map around Kálfatindur
Loading map of Kálfatindur and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kálfatindur, in (IC19), Iceland
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (9.8km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (8.5km)
- stream mouth(s);
- a place where a stream discharges into a lagoon, lake, or the sea.
- Hafnarós (4.2km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (7km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (6.2km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (2.5km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (11.1km)
- an elevation, typically located on a shelf, over which the depth of water is relatively shallow but sufficient for most surface navigation.
- Eldingar (6km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (2.3km)
Airports close to Kálfatindur
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (58km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (128.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (167.4km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (224.6km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (240.7km)