Traveling Luck for Kýrskarð, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Kyrskard?What's around Kyrskard?
Wikipedia near Kyrskard
Where to stay near Kýrskarð
The timezone in Kyrskard is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:05 and Sunset at 14:42. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4000°, Longitude. -22.4167°
Satellite map around Kýrskarð
Loading map of Kýrskarð and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kýrskarð, in (IC19), Iceland
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Hornstrandir (8.6km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (2.5km)
- a narrow, straight or curved continuation of a beach into a waterbody.
- Hvanneyri (9.8km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strandahlíð (8.6km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (4.3km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (6km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (3km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (5.7km)
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Veiðileysuá (10km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (8.1km)
Airports close to Kýrskarð
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (51.9km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (122.1km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (166.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (221.8km)