Traveling Luck for Látravík, (IC19), Iceland
Where is Latravik?What's around Latravik?
Wikipedia near Latravik
Where to stay near Látravík
The timezone in Latravik is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 12:03 and Sunset at 14:43. It's Dark
Latitude. 66.4167°, Longitude. -22.3833°
Satellite map around Látravík
Loading map of Látravík and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Látravík, in (IC19), Iceland
- a zone of variable width straddling the shoreline.
- Hornstrandir (9.9km)
- large inland bodies of standing water.
- Skarðavötn (4.9km)
- a relatively shallow, wide depression, the bottom of which usually has a continuous gradient.
- Smiðjuvíkuráll (9km)
- abandoned farm;
- old agricultural buildings and farm land.
- Barðsvík (11.5km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Strandahlíð (11.1km)
- a wetland characterized by peat forming sphagnum moss, sedge, and other acid-water plants.
- Höfn (5.4km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Háumelar (3.9km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Horn (4.9km)
- a perpendicular or very steep descent of the water of a stream.
- Drifandisfoss (5.5km)
- a high projection of land extending into a large body of water beyond the line of the coast.
- Horn (7km)
Airports close to Látravík
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (54.4km)
Patreksfjordur(PFJ), Patreksfjordur, Iceland (124.6km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (164.9km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (221.1km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (238.1km)