Traveling Luck for Eyjólfsstaðir, (IC05), Iceland
Where is Eyjolfsstadir?What's around Eyjolfsstadir?
Wikipedia near Eyjolfsstadir
Where to stay near Eyjólfsstaðir
Also known as Eyolfsstadir, Eyólfsstaðir
The timezone in Eyjolfsstadir is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:20 and Sunset at 17:50. It's Dark
Latitude. 65.4167°, Longitude. -20.2667°
Satellite map around Eyjólfsstaðir
Loading map of Eyjólfsstaðir and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Eyjólfsstaðir, in (IC05), Iceland
- a tract of land with associated buildings devoted to agriculture.
- Eyjólfsstaðir (0km)
- Gilsstaðir (1.6km)
- Hvammur (2.1km)
- Kornsá (2.1km)
- Flaga (2.5km)
- Snæringsstaðir (3.9km)
- Brúsastaðir (4km)
- Hof (4.2km)
- Kötlustaðir (4.6km)
- Helgavatn (5km)
- Ás (6km)
- Hjallaland (6.3km)
- Hnjúkur (6.6km)
- Þingeyrasel (6.7km)
- Gilá (7.1km)
- Marðarnúpur (7.1km)
- Breiðabolsstaður (7.6km)
- Saurbær (8.1km)
- Másstaðir (8.4km)
- Þórarinstunga (8.4km)
- Miðhús (9.1km)
- Vatnsdalshólar (9.1km)
- Guðrúnarstaðir (9.1km)
- Umsvalir (9.3km)
- Káradalstunga (10.1km)
- Bjarnarstaðir (10.2km)
- Hnausar (10.5km)
Accommodation around Eyjólfsstaðir
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Hrossakambur (10.4km)
- administrative division;
- an administrative division of a country, undifferentiated as to administrative level.
- Áshreppur (3.1km)
- a high, steep to perpendicular slope overlooking a waterbody or lower area.
- Kambur (8.7km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Skriðuvað (10.2km)
- a surface with a relatively uniform slope angle.
- Dýjahlíð (9.1km)
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Undirfell (4km)
- a bluff or prominent hill overlooking or projecting into a lowland.
- Bakkabunga (2.4km)
Airports close to Eyjólfsstaðir
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (105.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (109.2km)
Husavik(HZK), Husavik, Iceland (149.3km)
Isafjordur(IFJ), Isafjordur, Iceland (155.7km)
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (171.2km)