Traveling Luck for Bláfell, (IC03), Iceland
Where is Blafell?What's around Blafell?
Wikipedia near Blafell
Where to stay near Bláfell
Also known as Bla Mountain
The timezone in Blafell is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 03:38 and Sunset at 22:55. It's light
Latitude. 64.5000°, Longitude. -19.8500°
Satellite map around Bláfell
Loading map of Bláfell and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Bláfell, in (IC03), Iceland
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sniðbjargagil (3.2km)
- Illagil (3.9km)
- Grjótá (5.4km)
- Svíná (5.7km)
- Sandá (5.9km)
- Lambafellskvísl (6.2km)
- Skálpá (6.3km)
- Jökulfall (6.3km)
- Fremri-Hrísalækur (7.7km)
- Valagil (7.7km)
- Svartá (8.2km)
- Grjótá (10.8km)
- Fosslækur (11.6km)
- Tjarná (11.9km)
- Miklumýralækur (12.6km)
- Fremri-Rauðá (13.1km)
- Fúlakvísl (13.8km)
- Sandá (14.4km)
- Stangará (15.5km)
- Blákvísl (15.6km)
Accommodation around Bláfell
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Kórsgil (6.2km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bláfellshólmi (7.9km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Grjótárgil (3.2km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Hólmavað (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Búðarfjöll (14.6km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Svínárnes (6.4km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hnausheiði (9.9km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Hvítárvatn (13.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Fremri-Skriðjökull (12.1km)
Airports close to Bláfell
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (114.2km)
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (127.5km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (152.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (160.5km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (195km)