Traveling Luck for Búðarfjöll, (IC03), Iceland
Where is Budarfjoll?What's around Budarfjoll?
Wikipedia near Budarfjoll
Where to stay near Búðarfjöll
Also known as Vudarfjoll, Vúðarfjöll
The timezone in Budarfjoll is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 08:39 and Sunset at 18:25. It's light
Latitude. 64.5500°, Longitude. -19.5833°
Satellite map around Búðarfjöll
Loading map of Búðarfjöll and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Búðarfjöll, in (IC03), Iceland
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Fosslækur (3.3km)
- Fúlá (5.1km)
- Kerlingará (5.1km)
- Miklumýralækur (5.9km)
- Fremri-Hrísalækur (7km)
- Öræfakvísl (8.5km)
- Lambafellskvísl (8.5km)
- Jökulfall (8.6km)
- Klakksversgil (9.4km)
- Skálpá (10.9km)
- Svartá (11km)
- Grjótá (11.4km)
- Fremri-Rauðá (11.8km)
- Fremri-Ásgarðsá (11.9km)
- Tjarná (12.3km)
- Fúlakvísl (13.3km)
- Sniðbjargagil (13.4km)
- Svíná (13.4km)
- a long narrow elevation with steep sides, and a more or less continuous crest.
- Digraalda (14km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Hólmavað (8.6km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Búðarfjöll (0km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Svínárnes (12.8km)
- an elongated depression usually traversed by a stream.
- Kerlingardalur (14.6km)
- lake bed(s);
- a dried up or drained area of a former lake.
- Rauðárleirar (13.7km)
Airports close to Búðarfjöll
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (128.8km)
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (136.1km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (148.7km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (166.7km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (186.7km)