Traveling Luck for Kórsgil, (IC03), Iceland
Where is Korsgil?What's around Korsgil?
Wikipedia near Korsgil
Where to stay near Kórsgil
Also known as Kor, Kór
The timezone in Korsgil is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 10:36 and Sunset at 16:27. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. -19.9667°
Satellite map around Kórsgil
Loading map of Kórsgil and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Kórsgil, in (IC03), Iceland
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Valagil (2.1km)
- Grjótá (6.1km)
- Illagil (6.2km)
- Sandá (6.4km)
- Sniðbjargagil (8.4km)
- Sandá (10km)
- Svíná (10.2km)
- Grjótá (10.9km)
- Skálpá (11.4km)
- Stangará (11.8km)
- Jökulfall (12.3km)
- Lambafellskvísl (12.3km)
- Svartá (12.8km)
- Fremri-Hrísalækur (13.8km)
- Blákvísl (14.5km)
- Far (15.5km)
- Tjarná (16km)
- Búðará (16.3km)
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
Accommodation around Kórsgil
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Kórsgil (0km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bláfellshólmi (7.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Grjótárgil (3.3km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Hólmavað (12.3km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Svínárnes (11.1km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Jarlhettur (10.2km)
- sand area;
- a tract of land covered with sand.
- Skersli (16.5km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hnausheiði (8.8km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Sandvatn (11.6km)
- a mass of ice, usually at high latitudes or high elevations, with sufficient thickness to flow away from the source area in lobes, tongues, or masses.
- Fremri-Skriðjökull (13.8km)
Airports close to Kórsgil
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (108km)
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (124.7km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (146km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (165.3km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (198.3km)