Traveling Luck for Sniðbjargagil, (IC03), Iceland
Where is Snidbjargagil?What's around Snidbjargagil?
Wikipedia near Snidbjargagil
Where to stay near Sniðbjargagil
Also known as Snidbjargargil, Sniðbjargargil
The timezone in Snidbjargagil is Atlantic/Reykjavik
Sunrise at 02:37 and Sunset at 00:04. It's Dark
Latitude. 64.4833°, Longitude. -19.8000°
Satellite map around Sniðbjargagil
Loading map of Sniðbjargagil and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Sniðbjargagil, in (IC03), Iceland
- a body of running water moving to a lower level in a channel on land.
- Sniðbjargagil (0km)
- Grjótá (2.5km)
- Svíná (2.6km)
- Illagil (3.2km)
- Lambafellskvísl (5.1km)
- Sandá (5.1km)
- Jökulfall (6.3km)
- Fremri-Hrísalækur (7.2km)
- Skálpá (7.8km)
- Valagil (9.4km)
- Svartá (9.7km)
- Fremri-Rauðá (10km)
- Miklumýralækur (10.2km)
- Fosslækur (10.8km)
- Grjótá (11.6km)
- Tjarná (13.6km)
- Blákvísl (14km)
Accommodation around Sniðbjargagil
- a short, narrow, steep-sided section of a stream valley.
- Kórsgil (8.4km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
- Bláfellshólmi (7.2km)
- a small, narrow, deep, steep-sided stream channel, smaller than a gorge.
- Grjótárgil (5km)
- a shallow part of a stream which can be crossed on foot or by land vehicle.
- Hólmavað (6.3km)
- a mountain range or a group of mountains or high ridges.
- Búðarfjöll (13.4km)
- a tapering piece of land projecting into a body of water, less prominent than a cape.
- Svínárnes (3.2km)
- an upland moor or sandy area dominated by low shrubby vegetation including heather.
- Hnausheiði (8.8km)
- a pointed elevation atop a mountain, ridge, or other hypsographic feature.
- Frægðarvershnúkur (14.2km)
- a large inland body of standing water.
- Grænavatn (14km)
Airports close to Sniðbjargagil
Reykjavik(RKV), Reykjavik, Iceland (115.9km)
Vestmannaeyjar(VEY), Vestmannaeyjar, Iceland (126.1km)
Keflavik nas(KEF), Keflavik, Iceland (153.8km)
Akureyri(AEY), Akureyri, Iceland (160.9km)
Siglufjordhur(SIJ), Siglufjordur, Iceland (196.4km)