Traveling Luck for Ungortanya, Zala, Hungary
Where is Ungortanya?What's around Ungortanya?
Wikipedia near Ungortanya
Where to stay near Ungortanya
Also known as Ungor-major
The timezone in Ungortanya is Europe/Budapest
Sunrise at 06:21 and Sunset at 16:50. It's light
Latitude. 46.5167°, Longitude. 17.0167°
Satellite map around Ungortanya
Loading map of Ungortanya and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Ungortanya, in Zala, Hungary
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Ungortanya (0km)
- Bagotapuszta (2.6km)
- Újudvar (2.6km)
- Palin (3.6km)
- Vajdamajor (4.4km)
- Lazsnakpuszta (4.5km)
- Kisrécse (4.9km)
- Nagybakónak (5.2km)
- Pakaricshegy (5.2km)
- Antalhegy (5.2km)
- Kispatak (5.2km)
- Csehipuszta (5.2km)
- Nagyrécse (5.2km)
- Bacónakhegy (5.2km)
- Bartulahegy (5.2km)
- Bálikáspuszta (5.2km)
- Füzvölgy (5.9km)
- Tüskevárimajor (6.1km)
- Zalasárszeg (6.3km)
- Kamerálistanya (6.6km)
- Gelsesziget (6.6km)
- Zalaújlak (7.3km)
- Magyarszentmiklós (7.3km)
- Hosszúvölgy (7.4km)
- Csapi (7.7km)
- Cigánygödör (7.7km)
- Cigányszer (7.7km)
- Kacorlak (7.8km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- a rounded elevation of limited extent rising above the surrounding land with local relief of less than 300m.
- railroad stop;
- a place lacking station facilities where trains stop to pick up and unload passengers and freight.
Accommodation around Ungortanya
- a tract of land without homogeneous character or boundaries.
- Szazhold-parlag (5.2km)
- first-order administrative division;
- a primary administrative division of a country, such as a state in the United States.
- Nagykanizsa Megyei Város (6.6km)
- seat of a first-order administrative division;
- seat of a first-order administrative division (PPLC takes precedence over PPLA).
- Nagykanizsa (4km)
Airports close to Ungortanya
Maribor(MBX), Maribor, Slovenia (117.8km)
Zagreb(ZAG), Zagreb, Croatia (130.5km)
Graz mil/civ(GRZ), Graz, Austria (152.2km)
Schwechat(VIE), Vienna, Austria (206.6km)
Osijek(OSI), Osijek, Croatia (210.2km)
Airfields or small airports close to Ungortanya
Balaton, Sarmellek, Hungary (25.1km)
Varazdin, Varazdin, Croatia (63.1km)
Kaposvar, Kaposvar, Hungary (65.3km)
Taszar, Taszar, Hungary (81.3km)
Kiliti, Siofok, Hungary (104.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.