Traveling Luck for Khondhrós Kávos, Greece (general), Greece
Where is Khondhros Kavos?What's around Khondhros Kavos?
Wikipedia near Khondhros Kavos
Where to stay near Khondhrós Kávos
The timezone in Khondhros Kavos is Europe/Athens
Sunrise at 07:42 and Sunset at 17:20. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.8333°, Longitude. 21.6833°
Weather near Khondhrós Kávos; Report from Kalamata Airport , 49.8km away
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Temperature: 9°C / 48°F
Satellite map around Khondhrós Kávos
Loading map of Khondhrós Kávos and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Khondhrós Kávos, in Greece (general), Greece
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Methóni (2.9km)
- Kainoúrion Khoríon (5km)
- Varákai (5.9km)
- Neroulá (6km)
- Rípaina (7.7km)
- Foiníki (7.7km)
- Palaióneron (7.8km)
- Mesokhórion (7.8km)
- Pídhasos (8.7km)
- Evangelismós (9.2km)
- Perivolákia (9.5km)
- Khomatádha (10.3km)
- Kamária (10.3km)
- Pýlos (10.7km)
- Bozikaíika (11.8km)
- Kinigós (11.8km)
- Kallithéa (12km)
- Dhendroúlia (12.9km)
- Arapólakka (13km)
- Lakhanádha (13.1km)
- Foinikoús (13.7km)
- Vlasaíika (15km)
- Váltouka (15.5km)
- Yiálova (16.2km)
- Zizánion (16.6km)
- a tract of land, smaller than a continent, surrounded by water at high water.
Accommodation around Khondhrós Kávos
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Ífalos Varéla (7.1km)
- a haven or space of deep water so sheltered by the adjacent land as to afford a safe anchorage for ships.
- Pórto Lóngo (11.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Áyios Nikólaos (7.1km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Stenón Methónis (5.9km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Ífalos Sfaktirías (16.2km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Stenón Sikiás (16.2km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Pílos (11.6km)
Airports close to Khondhrós Kávos
Kalamata(KLX), Kalamata, Greece (49.8km)
Zakinthos dionysios solomos(ZTH), Zakynthos, Greece (153.5km)
Andravida(PYR), Andravida, Greece (155.2km)
Kithira(KIT), Kithira, Greece (167.6km)
Araxos(GPA), Patras, Greece (182.8km)
Airfields or small airports close to Khondhrós Kávos
Sparti, Sparti, Greece (95.2km)
Tripolis, Tripolis, Greece (124.5km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.