Traveling Luck for Mesokhórion, Greece (general), Greece
Where is Mesokhorion?What's around Mesokhorion?
Wikipedia near Mesokhorion
Where to stay near Mesokhórion
Also known as Mesokhori, Mesokhóri
The timezone in Mesokhorion is Europe/Athens
Sunrise at 07:30 and Sunset at 17:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 36.8833°, Longitude. 21.7167°
Weather near Mesokhórion; Report from Kalamata Airport , 42.6km away
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Temperature: 4°C / 39°F
Loading map of Mesokhórion and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Mesokhórion, in Greece (general), Greece
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Palaióneron (0km)
- Mesokhórion (0km)
- Varákai (2.3km)
- Kainoúrion Khoríon (2.9km)
- Pýlos (4.2km)
- Kinigós (4.3km)
- Bozikaíika (4.3km)
- Pídhasos (4.3km)
- Neroulá (5km)
- Rípaina (5.9km)
- Arapólakka (6km)
- Khomatádha (6km)
- Perivolákia (7.2km)
- Kallithéa (7.7km)
- Evangelismós (8.8km)
- Píla (9.4km)
- Yiálova (9.4km)
- Methóni (9.4km)
- Stenosiá (9.9km)
- Balodhimaíika (9.9km)
- Foiníki (9.9km)
- Káto Ambelókipoi (11.3km)
- Váltouka (11.3km)
- Dhendroúlia (11.5km)
- Skhinólakka (11.6km)
- Yiannoulaíika (11.6km)
- Khandrinós (11.8km)
- Platanóvrisi (11.8km)
- Vlasaíika (12km)
- Koukkounára (12.1km)
- Kamária (12.8km)
- Lakhanádha (13km)
- Milítsa (13.1km)
Accommodation around Mesokhórion
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of consolidated material.
- Ífalos Varéla (5.5km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Stenón Methónis (11.5km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Ífalos Sfaktirías (10.7km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Stenón Sikiás (10.7km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Pílos (4.9km)
- section of populated place;
- a neighborhood or part of a larger town or city.
- Áno Milítsa (13.1km)
- second-order administrative division;
- a subdivision of a first-order administrative division.
- Eparchía Pylías (10.3km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Áyios Nikólaos (1.8km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Divári (12.7km)
Airports close to Mesokhórion
Kalamata(KLX), Kalamata, Greece (42.6km)
Andravida(PYR), Andravida, Greece (149.7km)
Zakinthos dionysios solomos(ZTH), Zakynthos, Greece (150.1km)
Kithira(KIT), Kithira, Greece (167.6km)
Araxos(GPA), Patras, Greece (176.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Mesokhórion
Sparti, Sparti, Greece (90.4km)
Tripolis, Tripolis, Greece (116.8km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.