Traveling Luck for Romanós, Greece (general), Greece
Where is Romanos?What's around Romanos?
Wikipedia near Romanos
Where to stay near Romanós
Also known as Romanou, Romanoú, Romanu
The timezone in Romanos is Europe/Athens
Sunrise at 05:46 and Sunset at 19:16. It's Dark
Latitude. 37.0000°, Longitude. 21.6667°
Weather near Romanós; Report from Kalamata Airport , 40.7km away
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Temperature: 16°C / 61°F
Loading map of Romanós and it's surroudings
Geographic features & Photographs around Romanós, in Greece (general), Greece
- populated place;
- a city, town, village, or other agglomeration of buildings where people live and work.
- Romanós (0km)
- Tragána (0km)
- Pisáskion (1.8km)
- Korifásion (1.8km)
- Petrokhórion (2.3km)
- Vromonérion (4.3km)
- Íklaina (5.5km)
- Yiannoulaíika (5.9km)
- Elaiófiton (6km)
- Lévki (6.9km)
- Mirsinokhórion (7.7km)
- Plátanos (7.7km)
- Ambelófiton (7.8km)
- Yiálova (7.8km)
- Skhinólakka (8.7km)
- Khóra (8.8km)
- Glifádha (9.2km)
- Pappoúlia (9.5km)
- Pírgos (9.9km)
- Gargaliánoi (9.9km)
- Kánalos (10.1km)
- Píla (10.1km)
- Koukkounára (10.3km)
- Káto Kremmídhia (11.3km)
- Flóka (11.5km)
- Balodhimaíika (11.5km)
- Stenosiá (11.5km)
- Khokhlastí (11.8km)
- Pýlos (12.9km)
- Stilianós (13km)
- Marathópolis (13km)
- Metamórfosis (13km)
- Áno Kremmídhia (13.1km)
- Vlakhópoulon (13.7km)
- Válta (14.2km)
Accommodation around Romanós
- a small coastal indentation, smaller than a bay.
- Katrougolímano (14.6km)
- an elevation standing high above the surrounding area with small summit area, steep slopes and local relief of 300m or more.
- Manglavás (13.1km)
- a shallow coastal waterbody, completely or partly separated from a larger body of water by a barrier island, coral reef or other depositional feature.
- Divári (4.6km)
- a relatively narrow waterway, usually narrower and less extensive than a sound, connecting two larger bodies of water.
- Stenón Próti (13km)
- a surface-navigation hazard composed of unconsolidated material.
- Ífalos Sfaktirías (6.9km)
- marine channel;
- that part of a body of water deep enough for navigation through an area otherwise not suitable.
- Stenón Sikiás (6.9km)
- a destroyed or decayed structure which is no longer functional.
- Pílos (12.1km)
Airports close to Romanós
Kalamata(KLX), Kalamata, Greece (40.7km)
Andravida(PYR), Andravida, Greece (132.7km)
Zakinthos dionysios solomos(ZTH), Zakynthos, Greece (134.1km)
Araxos(GPA), Patras, Greece (159.9km)
Kithira(KIT), Kithira, Greece (180.6km)
Airfields or small airports close to Romanós
Sparti, Sparti, Greece (95km)
Tripolis, Tripolis, Greece (109km)
Megara, Megara, Greece (229.2km)
Photos provided by Panoramio are under the copyright of their owners.